- 2. Data Controller (or Owner)
- 2.2. You may contact us at: [email protected]
- 3. Types of Data
- 3.1. Personal Data you give us
- 3.1.1. Ein collects the information you provide when you: correspond with us; fill in any forms; register to use the Ein platform; take part in online discussions, surveys or promotions; speak with a member of our customer support team; or contact us for other reasons.
- 3.1.2. Ein will, by itself or through third parties, may collect the following information: your name, address, and date of birth; your username, password and other registration information; your email address, phone number and details of the device you use (for example, your phone, computer or tablet); records of our discussions, if you contact us or we contact you; and any other information you provide to prove you are eligible to use our services.
- 3.2. Information we collect from other sources
- 3.2.1. Whenever you use our website or the Ein Platform, we collect the following information: information about your visit, including the links you have clicked on, through and from our site (including date and time), services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling and clicks), and methods used to browse away from the page; technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your log-in information, the browser type and version, the time-zone setting, the operating system and platform, the type of device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your device identifier, number, or the mobile phone number used by the device), mobile network information.
- 3.2.2. In cases where, to provide our Service, personal data is to be collected from third parties who can be considered as autonomous data controllers, such as, for instance, likes on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter put by the Users, we guarantee to process this Data exclusively for the fulfilment of contractual obligations related to our Service.
- 3.2.4. Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Application and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
- 3.3. Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by this Application is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services. In cases where this Application specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
- 3.4. Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
- 4. Mode and place of processing the Data
- 4.1. Methods of processing and data processor
- 4.1.1. The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data. Even where all precautions are adopted, we cannot guarantee complete security in all events
- 4.1.2. The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. An updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
- 4.1.3. Google Cloud Services (GCS). GCS is an appointed Data Processor by Ein. GCS provides the processing service of the Data collected through the use of the Platform. The processing of data is carried out in respect of GCS Security Standards at all times. If personal data is transferred outside of the EEA, we always require that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect the information when it is processed.
- 4.2. Place
- 4.2.1. The Data is processed at the Owner's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
- 4.2.2. Depending on the User's location, data transfers may involve transferring the User's Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about personal data processing.
- 4.2.3. Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
- 4.2.4. If any such transfer occurs, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
- 4.3. Retention time
- 4.3.1. Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- 4.3.2. Therefore:
- A) Personal Data collected for purposes related to a contract's performance between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been entirely performed.
B) Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner's legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfil such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the Owner's legitimate interests within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
- 4.3.3. The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a more extended period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a more extended period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
- 4.3.4. Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification, and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after the retention period's expiration.
- 4.4. Payment processing
- Unless otherwise specified, this Application processes all payments by credit card, wire transfer or other means through third party payment service providers. In general, and unless otherwise specified, Users are asked to provide payment details and personal information directly to such payment service providers.
- This Application is not involved in the collection and processing of such information; instead, it will only receive notification from the relevant payment service provider that payment has been made.
- Stripe (Stripe Inc)
- Stripe is a payment service provided by Stripe Inc.
- Category of Personal Data collected under the CCPA: Internet information.
- 5. Legal basis of processing
- 5.1. The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
a) Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes;
b) Provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
c) Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
d) Processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
e) Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
- 5.2. In any case, the Owner will gladly help clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, mainly whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
- 6. The purposes of processing
- 6.1. The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Service, comply with its legal obligations, respond to enforcement requests, protect its rights and interests (or those of its Users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activity, as well as the following: Contacting the User, Analytics and Managing data collection and online surveys.
- 6.2. Platform Services requires us to collaborate with various service providers (Issuers) to offer multiple options (Platform Products) for users to choose from. For each Platform Product offered on the Platform, each product's Issuer is the Data Controller, and GCS is our appointed Data Processor.
- 7. Other uses of the Data Collected
- 7.1. The Data we collect from Users are also used for the following purposes:
- 7.1.1. Registration. Through User registration or authentication, you give Ein your consent to be identified and access the Platform's services.
Facebook Authentication (Facebook, Inc.). Facebook Authentication is a registration and authentication service provided by Facebook, Inc., related to the social network Facebook.
- 7.1.2. Analytics. The services described in this section allow the Data Controller to control and analyze traffic data. The services also allow the tracking of the User's behaviour.
Google Analytics Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google LLC ("Google"). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine this application's use to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- 7.1.3. Email and Contact Management. These services allow the managing of email contacts and other contacts used to communicate with the User. The services may also enable the collection of data concerning the date and time of display of the User's message.
Sendgrid is an email management and storage service provided by Sendgrid.
Typeform allows this Application to manage the creation, deployment, administration, distribution and analysis of online forms and surveys to collect, save and reuse Data from any responding Users.
The Personal Data collected depend on the information asked and provided by the Users in the corresponding online form. These services may be integrated with a wide range of third-party services to enable the Owner to take subsequent steps with the Data processed - e.g. managing contacts, sending messages, analytics, advertising and payment processing.
Typeform (TYPEFORM S.L)
Typeform is a form builder and data collection platform provided by TYPEFORM S.L.
Personal Data processed: email address.
- 7.1.4. Newsletter By registering on the mailing list or for the newsletter, the User's email address will be added to the contact list of those who may receive email messages containing commercial or promotional information concerning this Application. Your email address might also be added to this list due to signing up for this Application or after making a purchase.
Data collected: Email and Name.
- 7.1.5. Advertising. This type of services allows User Data to be utilized for advertising communication purposes displayed in the form of banners and other advertisements on this Application, possibly based on User interests.
AdWords is a remarketing and behavioural targeting tool to advertise across websites provided by Google, Inc.
Facebook Conversion is a tracking tool for ads on the social network Facebook provided by Facebook, Inc.
- 8. The rights of Users
- 8.1. Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner. In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
a) Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to their Personal Data processing.
b) Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to their data processing if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
c) Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data the Owner is processing data, obtaining disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing, and obtaining a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
d) Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify their data's accuracy and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
e) Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
f) Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
g) Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable. The data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract that the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
h) complain. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
- 8.2. Details about the right to object to processing
- 8.2.1. Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner. Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
- 8.2.2. Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. Users may refer to this document's relevant sections to learn whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- 9. How to exercise these rights
- 9.1. Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
- 10. Legal Action
- 10.1. Your Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Data Controller, in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this App or related services.
- 10.2. You acknowledge to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
- 11. Additional information about User's Personal Data
- 12. Information not contained in this policy
- 12.1. More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
- 13.2. Should the changes affect processing activities performed based on the User's consent, the Owner shall collect new consent from the User, where required.
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
Information collected automatically through this Application (or third-party services employed in this Application), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this Application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server's answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the information on the path followed within the Application with particular reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User's IT environment.
The individual using this Application who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Application.
The means by which the Personal Data of the User is collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Application as described in the relative terms and on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, all references made within this document to the European Union include all current member states to the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Cookies are Trackers consisting of small sets of data stored in the User's browser.
Tracker indicates any technology - e.g. Cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, embedded scripts, e-tags and fingerprinting - that enables tracking users, for example, by accessing or storing information on the User's device.
This privacy statement has been prepared based on multiple legislation provisions, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).